Wendy Voorhis: Photography Teacher
- Photograpy Teacher, 6th-12th Grade
- Fugazy International Travel School, Hartford, CT
- Associates Degree in Science, Endicott College, Beverly, MA
- Rockville High School, Vernon, CT: College Prep
- Continuing Education courses in Marketing, Public Relations, Sales and Photography
- Christian Home School Organization, Photography Teacher, grades 6th-9th
- Homeschool Teacher 4th-5th Grade
- Preschool Teacher at Glens Falls Family YMCA
- Owner of Focus Photography 2004-Present
- Adirondack Sports Journal Photos and School Portraits, 2007-Present
- McGrath Studios, 2008-Present
- Queensbury Parks and Recreation Department, 2004-Present
- Glens Falls Family YMCA, Dance and Performing Arts, 2006-Present
- Glens Falls Family YMCA, Public Relations and Brochures/Advertising, 2004-2005
WHY I AM TEACHING AT THE KING’S SCHOOL
- "I truly believe our Lord should be in everything we do. Education that builds on the principles our Lord has given us should be taught/referenced in every subject we teach our children. The King’s School applies this in and out of the classroom and I want to be a part of this as a faithful servant of our Heavely Father. I feel The King’s School is the hope of our educational system."
FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE
- Romans 1:12 "I want us to help each other with the faith we have. Your faith will help me, and my faith will help you."
- Mark 9:23 "Anything is possible if a person believes."
I am married to a wonderful man, Peter Voorhis. We have 3 sons, Nevin, Jack and Timothy. We have a great dog named Ribsy. One of our children is a graduate of The King’s School.