Kristen Coltart: CSE one-on-one Tutoring/Support
- CSE one-on-one tutoring and support 2016-present
- Second Grade Teacher 2010 -2016
- Academic Team Member 2008 - Present
- EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Masters Degree in Special Education: Niagara University, Niagara Falls, NY 2000
- Bachelors of Science in Elementary Education and Psychology: Roberts Wesleyan College, Rochester NY 1996
- NY State Certified Home Daycare Provider 2006-2011
- Kingʼs School Graduate 1992
- TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- Second Grade Teacher 2010-2016
- Kingʼs School Committee on Special Education Liaison 2008-2010
- Niagara County HeadStart 1998-2000
- Covenant Academy 6th grade Teacher 1997-1998
- Substitute Teaching Niagara Falls Central Schools 1996-1997
- Sunday School Teacher
- WHY I AM TEACHING AT KINGʼS
"I am an alumna of the Kingʼs School and a staunch believer in Christian education! I owe so much of my success in life to the invaluable lessons I learned here at Kingʼs. I received a quality education, gained leadership skills, had experiences serving communities locally and abroad; but most of all, I gained a firm foundation in Biblical principles and an unshakable knowledge of Godʼs love. Now that I am a parent, I want nothing more than to see my three children benefit from these same blessings."
"I am passionate about bringing a quality, Christ-centered education to my students. I believe that each child is unique and specifically designed for Godʼs purposes. As a teacher, I believe it is my job to nurture and challenge the gifts that God has placed in each student. Teaching is about preparing a child for life. I teach at The Kingʼs School because here we are allowed to TRULY prepare our students. In this setting, I am able to offer them the true keys to success...the knowledge of Jesus Christ! I grew up here and I consider it an honor to be here on the other side of the desk!"
- FAVORITE SCRIPTURE
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
- I am a King’s School Alumna, and I have 3 children currently attending King’s.