Brenda Hoffman: Online Technology
- Online Computer Applications Course Instructor
- Assistant Soccer Coach
- 1995: Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), College of St. Rose, Albany, NY
- 1992: Bachelor of Science Business Education, Castleton State College, Castleton, VT
- 1997-Present: Business Educator, Lake George Jr./Sr. High School, Lake George, NY teaching various business courses including computer applications, accounting, keyboarding, ecommerce, etc.
- 1993-97: Business Educator, Fort Edward Union Free School District, Fort Edward, NY
- 1992-93: Business Educator, Danville Central School, Danville, VT
Why am I instructing at The King’s School:
- I love The King’s School and all that it stands for. I wanted to offer a course elective that would help students further develop their computer skills for use in the 21st century as they strive to reach generations for Christ.
Favorite Bible Verse:
- One of my favorite bible verses is Jeremiah 29:11. "For I know the plans I have for you," declared the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future."
My husband and I have had the privilege of having our two children enrolled and educated at The King’s School for the past 12 years.