NEW Guidelines from New York State:
- Please do NOT send your student to school with the following symptoms: fever, cough, nasal congestion, sore throat, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell. Your child will be sent home at the time of arrival screening.
- If your child has any of the listed symptoms they must stay home, have an evaluation by a Physician, and possible COVID testing if deemed necessary by the child's physician.
- To return to school after being sent home for COVID symptoms, or if they are ill with COVID symptoms, your child must bring to the Health Office:
You can find our MD evaluation form here.
A list of testing sites are available for you at the Health Office
If your child is out of school for COVID symptoms and testing, their school work is still available to them. Please contact your child's teacher for specifics. You also have access to view class work through Google Classroom and your student’s grades through Sycamore.
Please do not give your child Tylenol or Ibuprofen before sending them to school.
Please notify the Health Office of any out of state travel. After any travel to a restricted state, students must quarantine for 14 days.
Please notify the Health Office if you or your child has been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or if your child is exposed to someone who is suspicious for COVID-19
If you are carpooling everyone in the car must be wearing a mask.
- Completed MD evaluation form
- An evaluation for a possible COVID test
- Alternate Diagnosis from a physician
- Improved symptoms ( fever free for 24 hours )
Contact The King’s School Health Office for any questions
Phone: 518-654-6230 email: firstname.lastname@example.org