It's time for Spring soccer!
Posted: 4/19/2021 - 2 min
Co-Ed 9th & 12th Grade team
* We are running a Co-Ed 9th & 12th Grade team on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, organized by Mr. Patterson.
* The first practice will be on WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28th, continuing through Thursday, May 27th.
*The participation fee is $25.
* It is unclear at this time if we will be able to schedule any games or scrimmages. However, I am very hopeful that we can squeak in a few with some homeschool teams. I will keep you posted!
Co-Ed 7th & 8th Grade intramural
* We are also running a Co-Ed 7th & 8th Grade intramural practice time on Tuesdays ONLY, organized by Mr. Bellerose, starting on April 27th, continuing through May 25th.
* No games will be scheduled. This will be a fun time of exercise and skill development.
*The participation fee is $10.
*All practices will run directly after school dismissal until 3:30pm. Students will walk to the fields and will be escorted there by a coach or a staff member.
*Parents should remain in or near their vehicles on King's Rd while they wait for their students to come locate them after practice.
* Spectating at practices is prohibited at this time due to COVID tracing concerns.
* There will be a portable toilet on site. Students will need to carry hand sanitizer with them.
* All necessary forms, as well as dress code requirements for class during practice days, are attached to this email and will also be available outside the main office and on our website.
* Students will need to attend school in approved athletic wear as we do not have a locker room available for them to change in.
* Please return all forms and fees to the main office before Monday, April 26th.
* Please email THE OFFICE DIRECTLY with changes to your student's dismissal plan prior to April 26th.
* Students and coaches must wear masks at all times while walking to the field.
* Students and coaches must wear masks at all times while on the field.
* Students and coaches may take short mask breaks off the field as long as they are maintaining at least six feet of distance from other players or coaches.
*Players may not touch the ball with their hands unless they are the goalkeeper.
*Hand sanitizer will be provided, however each student is required to have a personal supply in their gym bag.
Please email me directly with any questions you may have.
The King's School