Peter Bevan: Assistant Principal, Teacher
- Assistant Principal
- 5th Grade Teacher
- Basketball and Soccer Coach
- EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Bachelor of Arts from the State University of New York at Albany
- Associates Degree, Adirondack Community College
- Graduate of The King’s School
- TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- 2004-2007: Jr. High and High School Teacher
- 2007-2014: Assistant Principal & Jr/Sr. High Teacher
- 2014-2015: 3rd Grade Teacher
- Present: Asstistant Principal & 5th Grade Teacher
- WHY I AM TEACHING AT THE KING’S SCHOOL
- "I believe God has called me to help inspire this generation of The King’s School students to change their world."
"Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers."
- I am a King’s School Alumnus, and I have 2 children currently attending The King’s School.