Judy Jacobson: High School Teacher
- 10th-12th Grade High School English
- EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- B.S. in Secondary Education - University of Idaho
- Varied continuing education seminars, workshops and one extensive field study in Washington D.C. - English instruction workshops etc.
- Certification in English Areas
- Minor in Drama
- TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- Over 25 years full time at The King’s School
- 2 years at Calvary Christian School in Glens Falls (1975-1976)
(Ace Pace Program) Reading
- Many years of church school instruction and Adirondack Adventure Counseling
- High School Supervisor at Peniel Bible Conference
- Summer School & Tutored at different times over the years.
- WHY I AM TEACHING AT THE KING’S SCHOOL
- "There is no other place I want to be. I am grateful for God’s call on my life and for the privilege to serve Him by teaching the children He has in our school. I’m grateful for the teaching gifts He has given me and I pray I can make a difference."
- FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE
- Psalm 91:1
"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty."
- My 2 daughters graduated from The King’s School, and 3 of my grandchildren are attending. My daughter, Kristen Coltart, is currently teaching 2nd Grade at King’s.