Amy Rypkema: 1st Grade Teacher
- 1st Grade Teacher
- EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- B.S. Physical Education, University South Carolina
- Former Certified Personal Trainer/Asst. Fitness Director, ACE Certified
- Former Certified Massage Therapist of New Jersey
- TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- Assistant Fitness Director of Quest Health and Tennis Club, Ramsey/Mahwah, NJ
- Community Bible Study Children’s Teacher 8 years
- Sunday School Teacher 12 years
- Homeschooled my children for 7 years
- WHY I AM TEACHING AT THE KING’S SCHOOL
"I love the Lord and I love teaching children about Him. I especially enjoy teaching scripture through song. The Lord called me to teach young children about the Bible 12 years ago and I have been doing it ever since. I’m thankful the Lord has called me to teach at The King’s School. It is not only a great environment for children to learn in, but it is the most loving, encouraging, and supportive place for a child to form friendships and grow confidently into the adult that the Lord wants them to be."
- FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE
- Deuteronomy 6:5-9
" Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates."
- I have three children currently enrolled.